Dr. Suhel Dabawala is a renowned Pediatric Dentist in Dubai offering premier oral healthcare for infants, children and adolescents. With years of experience in pediatric dentistry, he strives to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all his patients and ensure that they receive the best care possible.
Dr. Suhel has pursued MDS in Paediatric dentistry from Prestigious Manipal University. He has trained in minimally invasive dentistry; laser dentistry.
He is the Key opinion leader of Nu smile aesthetic zirconia crowns in children which is currently in high demand among parents who prefer aesthetic restoration over stainless steel crown.
His research on measuring the dimension of the root canal of baby teeth has been an important breakthrough in managing root canal therapy in children. He has received a ‘Gold medal’ for this research publication at the American Academy of Paediatric dentistry.
Pediatric Dentist's Areas of expertise
- Painless dental shots and root canal treatment for children
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) sedation for pain and anxiety relief
- Single-visit dental treatment for pre-cooperative children, dental phobia, and special needs patients under General Anesthesia
- Myobrace for children’s bad habit correction as a part of preventive and interceptive orthodontic treatment
- Early diagnosis & treatment of children’s orthodontic problems, dental alignment and correction of jaws
- Management of children’s cavities through minimally invasive techniques with/without dental drills
- Nusmile tooth-colored zirconia crowns for children’s teeth
- Preventive dental treatment (sealants, fluoride varnish, tooth creme) for children for long-term protection of teeth