Straighten your child’s teeth the natural way.
Myobrace is a pre-orthodontic treatment that addresses the underlying causes of crooked teeth often without the need for braces or tooth removal. Instead of waiting to treat orthodontic issues when the permanent teeth have erupted, Myobrace takes a preventative approach by enabling proper jaw and facial development. This is best suited for children aged 3 to 15.
Symptoms Myobrace Treat
The treatment involves a series of intra-oral appliances made of flexible silicone that are worn for one to two hours a day and overnight while sleeping.
These appliances help correct poor oral habits and expand the dental arch while exerting gentle forces to align the teeth and the jaws.
The treatment assists in creating enough room for the teeth, allowing them to come in naturally straight and often without the need for braces.
- Straightens the teeth
- Corrects poor oral habits
- Develops & aligns the jaws
- Enhances facial development
- Improves self esteem
- Breathe through the nose
- Correct tongue resting position
- Swallow correctly (no lip movement)
- Keep the lips together (mouth closed)
There are typically four stages of treatment with Myobrace® involving: habit correction, arch development, dental alignment and then retention.
- Research has proven that incorrect myofunctional habits such as mouth breathing, tongue thrusting, thumb sucking, and reverse swallowing are the real causes of crowded teeth and incorrect jaw development.
- Early interceptive treatment using Myobrace is beneficial particularly for young patients who are still in the stage of facial development.
- The appliances improve muscle function and assist in the improvement of tooth crowding and jaw alignment.
- Myobrace for Juniors (3-6 years)
- Myobrace for kids (6-10 years)
- Myobrace for teens (10-15 years)
- Myobrace for adults (15+ years)
- MyOSA for sleep-disordered breathing & snoring
- TMJ & teeth grinding appliances