As a child grows, their smile grows with them. And even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment.
The goal of Invisalign treatment for Children is to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth. Invisalign First aligners are:
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth alignment issues in growing children, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- Comfortable wear– which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires.
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss.
- Can help with oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
- Most of the treatment are completed within 6-9 months without the need for braces